ODK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODK

ODK = OverDrive Kill Clan Forums(Zombie Mode, Counterstrike - Coundition Zero)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hints for XXLpros Server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz0r
Admin
Admin
Raz0r

Hints for XXLpros Server. Empty
PostSubject: Hints for XXLpros Server.   Hints for XXLpros Server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:34 am

Xxl pros uses Credits in their Server. With Credits you are able to buy Cool stuff.
Now, i will give you some hints.
Type /buy to buy stuff.
/credits shows how many credits you have at the moment.

Now some buying hints.
Check item upgrades. Then buy First Aid. Now you armor/hp will start to regenerate and you will be MUCH more harder to get. I suggest that you get a M4 and start to kite Zombies.
What is kiteing?
Kiteing it that you run around in one place and shoot zombies meanwhile. Yes, it is pretty hard but with some training it will be pretty easy. And with First Aid, zombies must get rid of your armor first. This means that you can handle 100 dmg before you are in trouble.

Back to item upgrades.
Buy climbing gear. This allows you to climb walls with pressing jump or forward. Very useful, it allows you to hide in places, where you cant go without it.
Passive upgrades.
Armor 0-5: Increase your Armor (useful with First Aid!!!)
Health 0-10: Increase your HP. (Useful with First Aid aswell.)
Speed 0-6: Increase your speed. (Do the Gingerbread run! Very Happy )
Gravity: Forget about this. (if you are not admin in the server!)
Stealth 0-6: Makes you a bit more harder to see. It has some use...
Multi-jump 0-6: Very useful with anything. Allows you to jump in air the many times you have spend credits in it.

I hope this will help you.
Back to top Go down
https://overdrivekill.forumotion.com
6ton
Admin
Admin
6ton

Hints for XXLpros Server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hints for XXLpros Server.   Hints for XXLpros Server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:11 am

Theese upgrades will usually reset when map chances or u go offline. Also the number of credits may fall/reset when map chaces or u go offline, so you may have to buy same items many times.

"So how i get credits?"

There are 2 ways.
1. The most common way is just to play and you'll get credits (1 credit per 15min)
2. an admin may give you credits, but do not ask for credits cause the admins may find it anoying and this may bring results as a short period server kick.

more questions may be applied to the questions forum.
Back to top Go down

Hints for XXLpros Server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODK :: Information-
Jump to: